Maple Sugar

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Molasses is tasty. I've seen a few things posted here I'd like to try with molasses and pork/bacon. We'll get to those eventually but here's the other half of that butt. This is my 2nd or 3rd interpretation of Bearcarver Bearcarver pulled butt ham.

Pulled off the smoker at 160ish
20230128_145552.jpg

Threw 3 pineapple rings in the pan and topped with the meat and a few more rings. Warmed up a cup of pineapple juice in the microwave to add, foiled and in the oven at 250 til the finish.

20230128_150005.jpg

Probed at 205ish and higher depending on where I poked it. Poured off the liquid and shredded a bunch. The flavor and texture were awesome.

20230128_170158.jpg

Close as we're getting to a complete plate shot. Toasted slider buns and some swiss cheese. Had a side of riced cauliflower but that didn't seem to make it into the pic.

20230128_173754.jpg

Molasses is tasty. I've seen a few things posted here I'd like to try with molasses and pork/bacon. We'll get to those eventually but here's the other half of that butt. This is my 2nd or 3rd interpretation of Bearcarver Bearcarver pulled butt ham.

Pulled off the smoker at 160ish
View attachment 656151

Threw 3 pineapple rings in the pan and topped with the meat and a few more rings. Warmed up a cup of pineapple juice in the microwave to add, foiled and in the oven at 250 til the finish.

View attachment 656152

Probed at 205ish and higher depending on where I poked it. Poured off the liquid and shredded a bunch. The flavor and texture were awesome.

View attachment 656153

Close as we're getting to a complete plate shot. Toasted slider buns and some swiss cheese. Had a side of riced cauliflower but that didn't seem to make it into the pic.

View attachment 656154
Looks mighty fine to me!!

Reactions: mr_whipple
Looks really good from here.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky