Mac N cheese recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firewillie77

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Colorado
So im smoking a pork butt and ribs on Sunday for my parents anniversy and would like to try and smoke some mac n chesse. Does anyone have a recipe they would like to share with me? Thanks

-Mike

Are you looking to do a smoked mac n cheese or just a regular recipe? I know there are a few really great recipes on the site, I'm sure someone will be able to point you to a great one.
Personally I LOVE macaroni monterey. It's not your regular mac though, it has sour cream, butter, s&p, monterey jack cheese and maybe something else, I forget the exact recipe.

so Many diff kinds-where to start? I would do a search on a food link-theres everything from old basic to gourmet with ham.

thanks everyone. Im looking to do a smoked mac n cheese. Maybe one with jalpenos in it
icon_lol.gif

Just went and checked the one you told me to and that looks great!!! Cant wait, hopefully I will have QView of everything Sunday!!

I like the BBQ-U Smoked Mac & Cheese recipe.

Here is it with prime rib that I do from time to time.
fa65881c_vbattach21489.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky