Lowes is discounting grills and smokers, 31 August, 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LanceR

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2012
Pinnacle, NC
Howdy All!

I walked into the Mount Airy, NC Lowes this evening and they had a lot of the summer seasonal stuff marked down including several models of smokers and grills. Many of the grill/smoker markdowns appeared to be around 50% off.

We had been looking for an easily portable tabletop grill for camping that is bigger than the 14" Weber Smokey Joe and smaller than the two 22" kettles we already have.

I walked out with a 18" tabletop Jumbo Joe for $29 (marked down from $44) and a Blue Rhino Crossfire tabletop LP gas/charcoal grill for $44 (marked down from $89). I also picked up an adjustable high pressure (10 PSI) LP regulator and stainless steel hose assembly for $17....

They also has string trimmers, gardening tools etc marked down. So if you're looking for a deal check out your local home centers. I think they're using the Labor Day weekend to clear out summer seasonal stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky