Looks like Walmart has a Blackstone 36 inch on the website at 297 and free shipping

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Not quite as good of a deal as in the past but looks like Walmart has a Blackstone 4 burner 36 inch on the website at 297 and free shipping

Blackstone 4-Burner 36" Griddle Cooking Station with Hard Cover https://www.walmart.com/ip/1347629739

Not sure it’s Available in all areas but it seems to be in mine good luck if anybody’s looking for one.
May be cheaper at your local store someone told me they saw it for 250 but idk

Last edited:
With the hard cover that's a very good deal

Yeah they’ve had it for a while at that price now. I’m waiting to pull the trigger but wanting to see if I’ll have the room at the new house

Reactions: DemonPit
Picked one up yesterday. Planning on seasoning it today. Guess that's also when I get to tell my wife it was on sale and I saved money buying it now. LoL

Picked one up yesterday. Planning on seasoning it today. Guess that's also when I get to tell my wife it was on sale and I saved money buying it now. LoL

Walmart had them for $280 back in Feb. I bought one without asking the wife but she's now taken it over. She enjoys cooking on it more than I do.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky