Looking forward to your Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rtom

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 18, 2007
Hello all,

I just had hernia surgery today so I will have plenty of time to read and enjoy all of your Q-views over the next couple of days. I am going to try to read and learn a lot more stuff from all the good people here with all the experience.

By the way everything went fine and I am just a little sore. We are supposed to go camping this weekend I hope I feel better by then, I'm not planning on doing any of the set-up stuff thats why I'm bringing my wife! JK, my brother in laws and parents will be there to help.

I think my favorite part of camping is cooking over the fire I am really looking froward to a good steak

may you all have great smokes and good days

thanks Rich

Glad all went well and take it easy and follow the doctor's orders.

Gol darn, I guess I'll have to smoke something just to get your Qview!! Oh well, glad your surgery went OK.
biggrin.gif

we'll see if we can help ya out starting sunday! Hope the recovery goes well. Take it easy!
icon_smile.gif

Glad everything came out OK for ya, errr.... got put back in fer ya? Wish I could help with givin some qview this weekend, I'm out of town
icon_sad.gif

hope your recovery goes well, I had a double hernia repaired 12-02 and it sucked, landed me in the hospital for three days! they told me it was outpatient,anyway enough about me , I hope you heal just fine and as long as you rest, you will, they probably gave ya sumthin to make ya smile a little bit, that'll help
P.S. try not to sneeze or cough, it will feel like your guts just came out

thanks for all the support and great q-views everything looks great, I am looking forward to my next smoke although I don't think it will be this weekend, but when I do I will be sure to send q-view

I must say I am very happy that this site exist, everyone is very nice and very helpful to everyone and anyone that needs help and support

Glad to hear your surgery went well. Here are some olive wood smoked shrimp with chipotle sauce for ya.

and some campfire sausage gravy and bisquits....

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Here hope this helps.Get well get back to smoking.

The simple green add a great touch to pulled pork. The P water belongs to the wife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky