Looking for a new Wood Chip Box for my MES 20075915, also fits 20072612, 20070512 and others. Can't seem to find

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rromanchik

Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
Hi everyone, new to this forum, but been smoking for about 4 years with my MES 20075915. It has not failed me, although I had to replace a few items. The metal of my wood chip tray is starting to wear away, meaning I'm getting holes in it. I need to replace it. I was on Masterbuilt but they don't carry it anymore, tried appliancefactoryparts.com and no luck. Anyone have ideas on where to find one or maybe a replacement or alternative? looking for answers without having to buy a new smoker.

First, welcome to the Forum from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. Have you considered purchasing a smoker tube or maze instead? I use the 6X6 A-Maze-N pellet maze. It's a lot simpler to use, provides a better thin blue smoke than the chip tray and I don't have to keep checking on the chips. I use my left-over chips on my grill to add a little smoke flavor with the charcoal. 🍻
John

First, welcome to the Forum from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. Have you considered purchasing a smoker tube or maze instead? I use the 6X6 A-Maze-N pellet maze. It's a lot simpler to use, provides a better thin blue smoke than the chip tray and I don't have to keep checking on the chips. I use my left-over chips on my grill to add a little smoke flavor with the charcoal. 🍻
John
I'm with John! Night and day difference between the two. And welcome from Iowa!

Ryan

Reactions: rromanchik
Lodge smoker skillet would be my pick if it fit, you'll have to check to see if it will work. 1629535490908.png

This pan will do a better job for you...
The MES burner will not heat up the thermal mass of a cast iron pan..

big chief smoker chip pan at DuckDuckGo

Home / Hunting / Food Processing / Smoker Accessories & Parts / Big Chief Smoker Flavor Pan
🔍
J9860000000-1.jpg
Big Chief Smoker Flavor Pan
$14.99

IN STOCK
BIG CHIEF SMOKER FLAVOR PAN QUANTITY
ADD TO CART
SKU: J9860000000Categories: Fishing, Food Processing, Food Processing, Hunting, Smoker Accessories & Parts, Smoker Accessories & Parts

EASY TO FIND
2115 Island HWY.
Campbell River, BC
V9W 2G6
icon-phone.svg
(250) 286-1017

About Us | River Sportsman | Campbell River

Last edited:
Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I use the Amazen Tube, I couldn't keep the Tray lit. One is good for certain elevations, etc. The Tube stays lit for 5-6 hours. It sits on the bottom of the MES. You light it with a Propane Torch. This way the Heating element is not a factor for the amount of smoke generated. Although that Lodge item is very interesting too , but for a Gas Grill, not the MES, as Dave mentioned.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky