looking for a new thermometer :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Darryl Portelli

Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Hey.... I'm looking for a new good quality thermometer. What Im looking for is a wireless thermometer that can have food and ambient probes. 4 probes. with BOTH wifi and bluetooth... cost is not the biggest issue (I've been into bbq for quite some time and it's high time I got a good thermometer for myself)..
2 contenders that fit the criteria are the weber connect and the thermoworks signals.... any particular pros/cons of each?
if any one has these, how are their read times ? ie , I want to use them in the kitchen as a probe thermometer as well as in the pit - do they give a read out fast so that I can probe a piece of meat and get a quick result (like a thermapen) or do they take some time to "come up to temp" like the cheap ones that Ive been using ?
cheers

Both WiFi and bluetooth on the same thermometer? Or, am I reading that wrong? Other then that. I have both thermoworks and inkbird as well. Both work very well. The inkbird 4 probe bluetooth is my bbq go to. It is the IBT-4Xs. It has dozens of cooks behind it and has done so without a hitch. If I had any cons about it. It would the inability to save the cook graphs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky