Long Overdue Hello From the Land of Snow and Ice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ghostguy6

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 5, 2016
Edmonton AB
I guess I should finally post my obligatory introduction. I have been a member here for quite awhile without posting anything. I guess I was just too busy trying to soak up all the useful information on this site. I would like to thank everyone who posts on this site.

A little about me, lets see, I got my first smoker 12 years. It was a Little Chief, got used a lot for fish and jerky but once the burner finally burned out I upgraded to a MES. Around that time I also took up hunting and since then my meat processing set up has increased dramatically. Of course its not nearly as impressive as some of the other members around here but its a start. After a rather disappointing batch of sausage I got made from a deer at a local butcher, I got heavily involved in making my own sausages. Currently I'm working on 25 lbs of honey garlic venison jerky, 25 lbs of venison summer sausage and 25 lbs of venison honey garlic venison sausage.

I really don't know what else to say other than hello from Canada.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cool, foggy and damp day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Welcome to the board! Our family had a Little Chief long ago, we only used it a few times. I run an offset and a Weber 22 now.

From Michigan here..great to have ya and get another snow friendly smoker here. Hope you get in here from time to time with a few words and pics..
Be safe and happy holidays.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky