Lang 36 Patio $550. Updated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Price drop again $650.00 / or best offer.
That's an absolute great deal . Have Brian give you the rights to edit the title with the updated price . Might draw some attention .

Hate to hear about the dog . Mines going through the same thing . She can see a little most days , but some days not at all . Hard to watch .

Reactions: sawhorseray
I'm astounded noone in your area snaps it up at $750 let alone $650. I posted a pic of it on the Lang Facebook group with price and told them I'd link them to this post if anyone interested.

Reactions: gmc2003
Holy smokes that’s practically free now! A new one is over 1800 plus shipping……. Some one snatch this as I don’t need to looking on maps anymore for distance figures……

$2500 plus tax and shipping. I think all in for most folks it would be $3000
Ok they have gone way up…..it would be a 1100 two day trip for me….about 700 in travel costs total, if I was looking for a new smoker I would snag it…….

Reactions: jcam222
That's going to be a fantastic deal for somebody, a day gone by for me. You might have a little better luck in a month or so if and when the snow stops. The rotten weather would make a lot of folks uncomfortable driving, me included. RAY

At this time it is, someone was supposed to get back to me today, and I have not heard from them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky