Kraft Paper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I've done a fair search and can't find where this product comes from...    read the reviews... 

Made in USA Kraft Paper...

Read the reviews.. 
Dave I don't see where Mike recommend ether one of these.
I recommended the Made in USA paper....   Mike recommended Boardwalk KRAFT paper...   I found Boardwalk Butcher paper.... I can NOT find any USDA approved stamp on ANY Boardwalk product...   I have found that stamp on a few others.......

This is not a dig on Mike...  anyone on this forum can use any paper they like...  I have concerns that paper coming from countries like China... They use millions of tons of used/scrap paper from the U.S. to make their paper products...   Without a USDA certification, I wouldn't use the paper for food wrapping....

I was just looking for the certification, with the intent of helping out our members choose a product they would feel safe to use for their families food wrap....

Same as I do for "off brand" cures to determine the %nitrite so it can be used safely....

I can find no USDA certification for the paper listed below...   If anyone can find it, PLEASE post the certification here...   

Fix for tt- 0059914573 (Not a good practice. Added to accommodate for Pantry brandbyline viewdapter) by Boardwalk [/u]

[h1]Boardwalk B1840900 Butcher Paper Roll, 18" x 900ft, White [/h1]

The "pink/peach" wrapping paper, the USDA approved paper, also has sizing added. Sizing gives the paper a "wet strength" when used in such applications as wrapping brisket during a smoke, and will retain juices much better.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky