Just joined, saying hello (Q-view)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emarequick

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Kingman, Az.
So I've been snooping around looking at the goods here.  I've even made some things based off of knowledge shared here, so thought that I would say thanks and hello.  Hope I can contribute.  Some photos of my recent  creations in the last month or so.
33ba2b54_IMAG0462.jpg
5f57aeac_IMAG0470.jpg
71470b68_IMAG0475.jpg
c03f7b90_IMAG0476.jpg
fc58a2d5_IMG_20120603_152016.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks.  Yeah, one is stuffed with jalapenos and cheddar, and the other one has Swiss, sauteed onions and more bacon.  I actually saw how to make them on here.

Great looking food! Looks like you have the addiction!

Welcome to SMF! Would you mind swinging by Roll Call and introducing yourself so we can give you a proper SMF Welcome?

Mplsbrewer...[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Mmmmm....bacon weaved over meat....[/color]

What is that?  Is it stuffed as well? Those are called Fatties and there's an entire section devoted to them! They are awesome and you are only limited by your imagination!

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have you here  - Looks like you are  rolling right along - great qview

I think I might have to start the fatty when the girlfriend is not home.  i read the article on this site about them and she looked a little turned off and laughed at how detailed the bacon weaving instruction were on a website geared towards men. (Her words not mine, I'm sure there are some women on here).  

I think I might have to start the fatty when the girlfriend is not home.  i read the article on this site about them and she looked a little turned off and laughed at how detailed the bacon weaving instruction were on a website geared towards men. (Her words not mine, I'm sure there are some women on here).  
As a matter of fact I am a woman and do all the smoking here! There are several women on the forum that do lots of smoking! Going to make a pizza fatty using homemade Italian sausage for dinner tomorrow night. I like to slice leftover breakfast fatties, warm them a bit, fry an egg and pop onto a toasted English Muffin.

Nice!  I love mine.  Looking forward to smoking port butts for my daughter's graduation party this coming weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky