Just bought a new motorcycle!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the new toy and good luck with it.....

Joe

That a NICE BIKE !!!!!

I love the  Victory bikes
icon14.gif

I got 9 more month of paying for my daughter's college then its time for a new bike for me
yahoo.gif

Congrats Raymo76 on the new bike!

I have a Harley, but some friends have their Victorys.  They love them and enjoy riding them.

Good luck and stay safe.

been riding all my life, but never a Victory...would like a review when you get a few miles on it...looks really promising, I like the seating position and engine size...interested in hearing your assessment!

...(those handlebars look a bit high, I'd be interested in knowing if that limits your range to 'bar hopper' status or if it's comfortable enough for cruising trips)...

Definitely a review will come after I get some more miles on it. So far from the initial ride home, it is a very smooth ride, the bars make low speed turns a little getting used to but if I just sit up a little higher it's not that bad. Its been about 2 years since I've owned a bike. The bars are adjustable so that they can be legal in all states, pipes are a little quiet and it doesn't have that Harley rumble but what bike does? I was looking into some Harley's as well, Street Bob, Fat Bob, Switchback but like I said this bike is the one I really liked the most.

Well the Lang 60D I was thinking of ordering is on hold now! hahaha :)

lol...if you're legal in CA, you should be legal most anywhere :)

My current cruiser is a Harley VRod, but it's about ten years old...so I'm tring to keep a look out... B)

Nice looking bike! Congrats!

Wish I still had my Road King :(

I ride a 05 Vegas 8 Ball, you have to change to pipes to let the sound out, just like a HD. My bike is a peace disturbing machine to be sure, so chose your new pipes to your taste. The bike I'm lusting after now is a Cross Roads.

Buddy of mine has the same bike and he loves it. I took it for a ride one day and it was pretty comfortable and smooth. I dig the old school look and the apes. Putting Yaffe 12" apes on my Harley Street Glide because pimpin ain't EZ.

That bike lowered down a few more inches in the rear, side mount licence plate, and some heat tape wrapped custom pipes would be bad a$$ for a Victory.

That bike lowered down a few more inches in the rear, side mount licence plate, and some heat tape wrapped custom pipes would be bad a$$ for a Victory.
I especially agree with the tape wrapped pipes.  I have been wanting to do a project that ends up like that.  Who can have only one bike!

Love the big Vtwins.  Silver 2006 Star Stratoliner S in my garage.

Nice Vic.......

Had a old Police Trike when I was 18 to 30yrs., traded for a big ole P/U . Now 34yr later , I'm ready to get my latest truck payed off , find a Trike -mount a Tailgate Smoker - and go on a "from now till death"  cruise around the country. Want a Harley...take an Aspencade.

Thanks guys! It's a super smooth ride, I need to spend some time acquainting myself with its characteristics a little more before I start commuting with it. I found out she locks up her rear brakes kind of easily. There is a light at an intersection that is in the middle of a curve, it was yellow and I didn't know for how long so I applied the brakes and bam a little skid and fishtail but nothing I couldn't handle. I would like to do the side mount plate and change the pipes but I'm in no hurry to change anything right now. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky