just another new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aogden

Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
Weedsport NY
Hey to everybody. Been lurking about here for a month or so, picked up more than a few good tips so far. I've had my Charbroiler w/ SFB for 'bout a year. Mostly ribs, chicken & pulled pork so far.
That's all everybody back to work.
smile.gif

Welcome on to the SMF, sounds if if you have some background and you can only move forward from this point on. Mucho luck!

Welcome to SMF, glad you could join us!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your visits here. Please feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, or simple draw from the wealth of knowledge spread here my some mighty friendly folks.

Welcome AOGDEN, glad you found us! Do yourself a favor and sign up for the FREE 5 day ecourse... you'll be glad you did!

Welcome! Glad you could make it. You are about to meet some of the finest people on the net. You will learn things that will help you make the BEST Q you have ever eaten.

And if you mess up..

As they say in New Yawk ... Fuggedaboudit

icon_mrgreen.gif

Thanks everybody, and as far as messin' up goes.... There's a reason my dog is 50 pounds instead of 30 pounds.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky