Just a little something to make your mouth water.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmm, interesting. The edit button is on my last post but not on the post with the recipe. The ingredients for the icing shows milk, but towards the end of the instructions, it shows evaporated milk. I can't change it for some reason.

Hmmm, interesting. The edit button is on my last post but not on the post with the recipe. The ingredients for the icing shows milk, but towards the end of the instructions, it shows evaporated milk. I can't change it for some reason.
The edit function is only available for a certain amount of time. The mods didn't want people going back and changing or deleting their posts. It helps keep the thread's integrity.

Chris

Gary, I've simplified it even further. Put flour in a bowl. Add the correct weight of boiling water, stir to mix and break up clumps, cover and refrigerate. Easy peasy. Literally done in less than 5 minutes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky