Just a girl who enjoys hot dogs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phatfoodz

Original poster
Jul 4, 2022
the great Northeast!
Hi everyone!

I’m excited to meet everybody here at Smoking Meat Forums, and I would like to share the news that I just made 6 different kinds of hot dogs (Asian-style).

The difference between American and Asian style hot dogs, of the corn dog variety, is that the Asian style utilizes diced potatoes and sugar in the breading, and it is typically savored with both ketchup and mustard! (Does this make any traditional hot dog lovers tremble?)

If anybody would like to see the recipe and watch me make a basic Asian-style hot dog, would you please graciously leave me a comment and say hello! Thank you so much!

- Pha

Last edited:
Welcome from SE Arizona. The dogs sure looked interesting, to be sure. I'm partial to fried sweet potatoes so that one looked good to me.

Just a video. 6 corn dogs with recipes and cooking. Harmless. No embedded junk.

Seems legit then....
Welcome! Would love to see some pics and recipes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky