Judy’s Ear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Al, you are a lucky man. You are both very smart to find things that you love to do that you can do together. That food looks amazing. Cy
Thanks Cy!
Your right we have a lot in common & enjoy being together!
Al

Dang, that looks good! Could she be persuaded to part with the loaf recipe?
Thanks Mike!
She used the recipe from King Arthur, this is the link:
If you make it be sure to post some photo’s!
Al

OK, so my wife Judy bakes constantly. We have more flour in the freezer than we do meat!
Anyhow she says that the Ear on rustic sourdough bread means that it had a perfect rise (correct her if she is wrong). To me it just looks cool & when you slice it, you have a handle! Here is a loaf she just took out of the oven. And as you can see the oven will have some bagels in there next! It always smells good here!
As soon as it cools down & we slice it, were gonna have some beef bacon BLT’s
View attachment 671753
View attachment 671754View attachment 671755View attachment 671756View attachment 671757
Had to do a quick edit, the pumpernickel bagels are done & they are good!!
First time she ever made them, but won’t be the last!
View attachment 671759
Thanks for looking guys!
Al
Love love love me some bread. I can eat it all on its own ....but chunk of sausage with don't hurt.

Reactions: SmokinAl
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky