Jerky For My Granddaughter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NewBuilder

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 15, 2019
I love cooking for my friends and family. I'm always asking what everyone wants. My 11 yr Granddaughter never asks for anything so it surprised me she asked for jerky.

Last Sunday was the first time I used my smoker this year and it was for the jerky she and I prepared. Simple things but it sure felt good!

I love cooking for my friends and family. I'm always asking what everyone wants. My 11 yr Granddaughter never asks for anything so it surprised me she asked for jerky.

Last Sunday was the first time I used my smoker this year and it was for the jerky she and I prepared. Simple things but it sure felt good!
That's awesome! I hope it came out well and she enjoyed it.

For softer jerky (young teeth, old teeth, and all teeth in between) take a look into making jerky from very lean ground meat. It's the only jerky I make these days :)

Reactions: NewBuilder
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky