JEFFS PELLETS ARE EDIBLE .......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Terrace BC Canada
got a 6" smoker tube filled with pellets yesterday. put the pellets in a zip lock and seasoned the tube in the oven. went to the gym for a workout and when i get home the bride asks what kind of nuts are in the bag cause they are really lousy ...

i have no idea what nuts she is asking about and then she brings in the bag ...  HA HA HA
SHE TRIED ONE, THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A BAD NUT, 2ND WAS THE SAME AND SPIT OUT THE 3RD   ...  LOL

my hat goes off for  perseverance !!!!!!!

24 hours later and still no ill effects, so this proves that the pellets that come with the tube arnt deadly ...... and by the way she told me  if i ever tell anyone i will be a dead man....
thank god she doesnt read this site   
61.gif

Goliath

Don't get too Cocky , I too believed the Wife wouldn't read these pot , but NOT .

I would think a lot of Wives read our post .

That's funny ,
ROTF.gif

Beware of what you say , it may come back and bite you in the Butt .
biggrin.gif

Have fun and . . .

got a 6" smoker tube filled with pellets yesterday. put the pellets in a zip lock and seasoned the tube in the oven. went to the gym for a workout and when i get home the bride asks what kind of nuts are in the bag cause they are really lousy ...
i have no idea what nuts she is asking about and then she brings in the bag ...  HA HA HA

SHE TRIED ONE, THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A BAD NUT, 2ND WAS THE SAME AND SPIT OUT THE 3RD   ...  LOL
24 hours later and still no ill effects, so this proves that the pellets that come with the tube arnt deadly ...... and by the way she told me  if i ever tell anyone i will be a dead man....

thank god she doesnt read this site    :61:

Goliath

That's hilarious!!!

Miss Linda and I are laughing our heads off over this one.  I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this site--she calls it my "Facebook for Rednecks"  LOL

Gary

This made me giggle too, my husband would agree with your wife!

Hahahah that is great! My 2.5 year old calls the pellets "animal food" because of their resemblence to the feed you buy from those little red vending machines at farms and zoos.

Last edited:

thank god she doesnt read this site    :61:

Goliath

Yeah, for $20 she won't read this site...... Lol....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky