Jalapeño Cheddar Sourdough

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Thank you flatbroke flatbroke !!!

Made this boule over the last two days. Looks and smells amazing! Couldn’t wait to post before slicing. God I love sourdough! Thanks to Dan for a starter years ago. I have shared it with many.
image.jpg

That needs a big bowl of chili to go with it. Or just some butter. Or...Heck who am I kidding.....Just cut me a big slice of it! Looks good.

Jim

Thanks guys! might never look back after this one.

Heres the slides view, which might be the last view cuz we are chowing it down! Is because of SMF that I even make SD, and same for this version. Cant thanks this site enough!
image.jpg

That looks fantastic . I got some Starter from Rick a few months ago . Addictive for sure .

Fantastic looking bread David

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks guys for all the kind words. SD is a passion, been eating it my whole life. When I was real young living in norther CA, my dad would take business trips to San Fran and bring back one of the SD boules from the wharf. I would scarf it down. Now I make my own.

Reactions: flatbroke
Thanks guys for all the kind words. SD is a passion, been eating it my whole life. When I was real young living in norther CA, my dad would take business trips to San Fran and bring back one of the SD boules from the wharf. I would scarf it down. Now I make my own.
Wharf bread is good vittles! I also enjoy riding down to Pismo And getting clam chowder at splash.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Wharf bread is good vittles! I also enjoy riding down to Pismo And getting clam chowder at splash.
It was a big part of growing up for me. We used to get fish and chip served on newspaper at a place …. Sadly I can’t remember the name or where.

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky