In the doghouse on Christmas eve

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

garyt

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
Or should I say, FOR SALE. 40 feet of extension cord just unrolled (from the auger of a Airens snow blower) Would be a 50 footer but some repairs are necessary. I guess Ill be saving money on the outdoor Christmas lights the rest of the season, I wonder if I used a metal detector I could find where the rest of the cords are under the snow. Got the wife to help me hold down the control handles to make the auger turn free (Yes the key to the kill switch was in my pocket and the spark plug wire was taken off) and she hollered at me for not knowing where the cord was under the snow, I commented that 2 inches from the driveway wasn't the best place, but I guess I am still the Grinch

LOL. Sorry for your bad luck on that one. Don't feel too bad, this past Spring, I found my log chain with by lawn mower. Yup, 2 of the 3 blades picked er up. Its amazing just how quickly that thing stopped running LOL.

I have problems with cars, not extension cords. Usually, I'm on a big front end loader when that happens.

I'm sure your wife will forget all about it once she opens the gift you got for her.
rolleyes.gif

We get this "Free" shopper paper, *#@$%* kid keeps tossin it in the front yard right where I blow snow. Ya know, them things don't go through the augers real well. An they don't come back out none to easy niether!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Now I always need some small cord of misc sizes so. Man i'm sorry for the outcome and you'll find things in the sprinf time.

Gary,

Done the same thing before...OOPS!

My wife like to find the cover of the water meter with the lawn mower. One time I was at the shop at work and the thing was bent at a 90° angle (picture the blade stirring the dirt). One of the shop guys walked by, and I'm not kidding, he blurts out "what'd ya do, let your wife run the mower". I about cried I was laughing so hard.

Look at the bright side you now have a forty foot cord and a 10 foot cord...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Sorry, I had to do it...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky