If you had to pick one thing???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Prime Rib if I haven't smoked and ate my own weight in it I will have soon enough because I still smoke it as much as I can.

Hey, this isn't fair. I'm too new to this site to have tried all the possibilities. I'm doing a brisket later this week, heck, I might like it better than "salmon" (although, that's going to be tough to beat). Then there's all the sausages yet to be contemplated. Dutch's Beans, man they look good. It's just so, STRESSFUL!!!! How about settling for a food group? I choose MEAT!
icon_mrgreen.gif

That made my day Dave.
Not only a great show and a great song but a good message as well
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

As for only one thing...That's tough.
I think I would have to agree with MeatHunter that it would be brisket because that is how you get those delicious, melt in your mouth crunch tasty smoky little pieces of Heavenly goodness they call Burnt Ends.
Would it count if I did pastrami since it is still a brisket just cured?
Sure I love burnt ends but I equally love pastrami bites...

Spare ribs... I like that smoky fat.

mackerel is good; but then again, so is salmon.

... and yes, it is a lot like asking which is your favorite kid ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky