Idea from a friend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was just looking around over there and have officially been enabled. I like that there is nothing in the particular ones I ordered but peppers. No additives at all.

Reactions: Steve H
Veggies look good!
And now i'm trying to talk myself off the ledge after checking out the pepper website!!!

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Got my package.

IMG_20231030_180831987.jpg

The grinder is only for their flakes. Can't use for salt, pepper, or other hard spices. Not that I was going to use it for those.

Got my package.

The grinder is only for their flakes. Can't use for salt, pepper, or other hard spices. Not that I was going to use it for those.
Only their flakes, that's disappointing.
I got mine but didn't look at them closely since they are to be gifts.
I had though the grinder on the empty jar was to let you put what you want in that jar to grind.
Why bother include an empty jar then in a gift pack...

Only their flakes, that's disappointing.
I got mine but didn't look at them closely since they are to be gifts.
I had though the grinder on the empty jar was to let you put what you want in that jar to grind.
Why bother include an empty jar then in a gift pack...
I didn't word that quite right. I meant for flakes. Not necessarily their brand only. Anything hard can't be used.

it is also cheaper to order the components of the gift pack,, it is cheaper for than the gift pack.

some of their spice blends look pretty course? I would think you would need some kind of grind on them?
They are a bit course. I guess it would depend on what you are doing with them. I never felt the need to grind their pepper flakes. But I just had to have that grinder!

Last edited:
I'd hate to thread jack a thread about whatever this thread was originally about, but I bought five flavors. Smoke Show, Asian Reds, Sweet Heat, Hatch Valley Green and the Four Pepper Blend. I didn't opt into the grinder, but after putting the Smoke Show on pizza at work last week I wasn't quite on fire at 350K Scovilles??, but I'm sure a good grind would have changed that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky