I was on my way to a Pig Roast when a Fattie Party broke out...QVIEW!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
wow they all look amazing.

also thanks for resizing the pictures before you uploaded/linked.  its nice not to have to wait a few minutes for a thread to load with multiple pictures.

It took a few more minutes to post, but I figured it was better than waiting 15 minutes for the page to open. I know when I click on other threads and the photos take forever that I don't even bother looking at them, and I didn't want my fatties to be disrespected like that...

These fatties were worthy of people looking, so I figured I would shrink them down some!

wow.

Damn I meant WOW!

Awesome pics thanks for sharing as I sit here ready to bite into my apple, yeah that's what the wife packed me for lunch. I may save it for later and smoke it!!!

WOW!!! i love them! i will be copy catting soon! thanks for the ideas!   
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky