Hunting season starts here the 1st sept.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
smoke beast will be happening..
so many firearms, so little animals. I think I love the smell of the chambers of my firearms after shooting them more then any other smell. maybe hoppes also..

Totally agree with ya on that. Four boxes of shells here to get limit (15/100). In other words. Not so hot. Lots of nice shellshot smell here.

I KNEW I liked you.
Yes, agree completely.
GREAT smells with WONDERFUL memories.
Just reading your post I could smell both.

Have a safe and successful season!

I didn't pay attention. It's Manhattan. So it's Sea Ducks or Upstate NY or maybe South America for all I know :)

Little FAST buggers is my bet.

Anybody be hunting with any dynamite this year??
cool.gif

you be a stirning the sauce pot..lol..
biggrin.gif

Totally agree with ya on that. Four boxes of shells here to get limit (15/100). In other words. Not so hot. Lots of nice shellshot smell here.

thats all the ammo?lol I like shooting so I have ammo barers when I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
smoke beast will be happening..
so many firearms, so little animals. I think I love the smell of the chambers of my firearms after shooting them more then any other smell. maybe hoppes also..

I KNEW I liked you.
Yes, agree completely.
GREAT smells with WONDERFUL memories.
Just reading your post I could smell both.

I brings back my best memorys also..great times and still haveing them.

They become Lil Grey rockets after Monday..

I start out with skeet cyl. move onto impcyl, them mod, full and Xfull. by then they be flying with oxegen mask on by the end of the season.
But I am prepared..I feed them for months before sept.. by mid month I break out the pellet rifles with scope. head shot off the power lines. more fun then squishin puppies with yer bare feet..

Isn't that the truth...they sure can duck and dive..lol

Monday is opening day here tool. I'm ready!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky