Howdy from Indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

madlabrat

Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
Southern Indiana
I'm new to SMF and a rookie when it comes to smokers. I have a Brinkman charcaol, the ECB one. I thought I would try and see if it is something I like to do. I live in Southern Indiana about 25 miles from Louisville. I work in the health care field. Things I plan to smoke are mostly pork and chicken.

Welcome to the SMF party.

You might want to check out the free 5-day eCourse offered here on the site.  If you're just getting started, it's a great place to get the basic knowledge to start you on your smoking journey.

Curt.

Hello and welcome to SMF! Glad you found us. 

You can sign up for the free smoking basics e-course here: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

For mods, tips, tricks for the smoker, you can use the search bar at the top of the page.

Would you mind updating your profile with a location? It helps to know where in the world you are at when answering questions or offering advice.

Thanks!

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have you here 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky