How Old Are You?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How Old Are You?

• under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 - 30

• 30- 40

• 40 -50

• 50- 60

• Older Than Dirt.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
At 42 years of age i still feel young and as my Grandpa told me ..........

The more active you are the better you will feel !!
68a03858_vbattach22889.jpg

2d773817_vbattach22890.jpg

Yea but we have had 928 views and only 62 replies and 112 votes. Somebody is holding out... I know there are more old farts out there so speak up...
icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm 53 meownself. Though one day last week I was at the local hardware store with a new neighbor and we were talking grandkids when the cashier asked how many kids and grandkids we had. I replied that Ma and me have 7 kids that range from 30 yrs down to 17 and 5 grandkids that run from 13 yrs down to 3 mos. She replied that I didn't look that old and thought I was only 45. I'm a graying, balding, fat dude and I look 45? What the . . . Anyhoo my neighbor asked how old I was and I told him "Old enough to know how but wise enough to know better"!!
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, nobody on the poll under 20.
Could that be because you are supposed to be 21 to smoke ?

Bearcarver

I just turned 50. The poll gives me 2 choices, 40-50 or 50-60 I think I'll take 40-50 it sounds better

Right, just like there are only 20 Over 60...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't they wish....

I planned to invent dirt but while I was waiting for it to cool down and solidify enough to be invented, Al Gore beat me too it and got the patent.

I got him back when I invented the internet first, although as usual he tried to get all the credit for it.

I remind him of that every now and then but He ignores me and treats it as an inconvienient truth.
tongue.gif

You know you're getting old when your age number is higher than your IQ score.

PS I am in the older than dirt catigory I even got my gold card to prove it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky