How many here from your state?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gee Paul, sorry you don't have a picture of that beautiful young lady
frown.gif
I do.
icon_razz.gif
biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
I had it on my desk top for about a week but had to take it off cause the drool kept gumming up the key board.
tongue.gif

I don't know how many people in Montana either, I think, two?
Quality over quanity ya know.
icon_smile.gif

North Dakota shows 18 and as Kookie previously stated, their user id does not show under a North Dakota search. Flaw in the search software?

I am thinking with the numbers in MN there could easily be a descent upper midwest get together.... What do you think BigArm's smokin !!!

Marty, you know dang well that thinkin just get me into trouble.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But I would be willing to make a trip out east, it sure would be fun.
smile.gif
Lets wait till about July though, unless I got to help you put up hay? In that case, lets shoot for May.

BigArm's smokin
1st and 2nd hay cuttings are between June and August, we can make it all possibly work and Tatonka3A2 and I may even be moved closer to you by then !!!

189 from Cal? I'd check the wooded areas first... where there's smoke there's Q!

Your just lucky to have that picture. She probably sent you one. All I've ever seen is a picture of her back looking out the window with a deer rifle.

Terry, no wonder you didn't get a deer this year....that picture will keep the mice away too!
icon_eek.gif

Good afternoon:

Well, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m a bit disappointed to report that Delaware has a whopping 8 member (myself included).

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m a transplant from Philadelphia and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m located in the northern parts of Delaware. I love the area; however I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t feel Delaware has any foothold on food at least in the commercial sense. My family and I always trek back to Philly for our eating endeavors as I refer to Delaware as “the little state that couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t…†when it comes to interesting/authentic restaurants. We have more Olive Gardens and Outback Steakhouses than one could believe.

Take care,

Jeff

Only 38 from South Carolina......the capital of BBQ.....where is everybody?????????

Starting the New Year off right.. Missouri has caught up to Michigan. As of today there are 108 people shown for each state. Now if we could just get everyone to put their city and state in their info we'd probably be way ahead of em
icon_razz.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky