honey whiskey pork butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The pork had a sweet, smoky flavor, not sure what if any flavor from the hulls,I should of used charcoal with the coconut instead of oak. Always next time. When burning the coconut, the smoke smell was very sweet. Like burning sugar cane, not as strong.

Last edited:
I looked in here for the "honey" and "whiskey" but now I see you used coconut hulls.

Great ! Thanks for that tip !

We have a lot of them here and totally free.

beercheer.gif

Sounds so yummy.................  I Will try this recipe surely.... I am very fond of spicy food. For that reason I just want to ask may I use any others spices in it?

either way it looks good, id take a slice of it pan fried with eggs and taters...lol.. wrapped in a tortilla..i wrap everything in a tort.. hahaha
I'm a tortaholic also.. I look forward to the next days leftovers more then the main course usually because it involves tortillas, cheese, and whatever else you can put in there! yum

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky