Homemade Sausage McMuffins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 4, 2014
Montague County, TX
Made some basic homemade breakfast sausage on Friday night in anticipation of us making these this morning

I used a burger press to get the sausage patties to the diameter that I wanted and found that 3oz was the right amount to keep the diameter and thickness after cooking.

The eggs came from the Bride's chickens.
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG
IMG_4937.JPG
IMG_4939.JPG

I'll take two with a large coffee. Do you have an app so we can order ahead. I mean fresh sausage still warm from the chicken egg and cheese.....How can you go wrong with that!?!?!

Jim

I'd drive thru your yard and knock on the kitchen window for those.

Funny you mention that. I'm in the process of building an outdoor cooking area on the backside of my shop. There's a breezeway between my shop and the garage, and as a joke I ordered a "DRIVE THRU" sign last week. :emoji_laughing:

I'll take two with a large coffee. Do you have an app so we can order ahead. I mean fresh sausage still warm from the chicken egg and cheese.....How can you go wrong with that!?!?!

Jim
It sure makes for a good combination! As for the app, I'll have to wait for #2 son to come visit for that creation.

Reactions: BigW. and JLeonard
Wow , I don't know how I missed this . They look great and could like Steve said I could Wolf down a few of those.

We have a little coffee chain here called Tim Hortons, or as I don't ever call it " Timmies " because it sounds stupid, sorry back on track.
They make much better ones than MacDonalds and I really like the MacDonald ones.

That is up there with you do you ever have a craving, and I do every once in a while , JUST have to have one or three.

David

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
I'd wolf down a couple!

Ha Ha , I don't hear that saying much anymore . First time I said that in front of Mona she thought I was a nut. And it did not make sense to her.
Good thing she is cute, because I don't think she is from around here.
As a lot of things I say she thinks I am a very strange bird. Not that she is wrong, but :emoji_laughing:

David

• Haha
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Now that's a Jim Dandy way to start the day. Those McMuffs look great.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky