Homebrew & BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwiens

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Where at in Nebraska? I live in Lincoln, building a new house in Hickman though. Who is going to be the next Head Coach?

Go Big Red

Dana

I live in Wakefield now... about 35 miles SW of Sioux City. I lived in Lincoln for 20 years from 1979 to 1999. I was a teacher for most of that time. I grew up in Tecumseh, about an hour SE of Lincoln.

As far as football coach, I have no idea. I follow the Huskers, but I'm not a rabid fan. My brother on the other hand...

Right now I think it's safer to talk about Nebraska volleyball. They seem to be doing well.

What part of Lincoln are you in?

Currently I live around 27th & Hwy 2. I grew up south of Hastings, graduated from UNL in 02. currently I am trying to sell the house in SW Lincoln. Interested in moving to LincolN? just kidding. My wife is a teacher. Thanks for all you do for the kids.

They better not be stealing Bo. Ive lived in Nebraska all my life and always knew that Husker football was a joke. I mean seriously the UNO Mavs did better and ranked better in polls.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky