Hi from michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Firemedic76

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 27, 2019
just signed up today after needing a place to ask questions about my first brisket I made. I love smoked meats and got a pellet tube last year and use that for cold smoking things when we camp on a little 12” grill but I have a gas masterbuilt two door at home for smoking at home. As for what I do, see my username, looking forward to finding lots of info here on this site as I approach smoking like I do cooking and brewing which I love.

What part of Michigan? My wife is from ludington in was stationed in manistee. Can’t wait to get back. And welcome. I learned a lot on here hopefully you will too

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky