Hi from Michigan!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bj Howard

Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
Bay City, MI
Hi everybody my name is BJ Howard and I'm from Michigan. I love to fish Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron from anything to perch to trout and salmon. I have a propane smoker and love smoking meats and sharing my products to friends and family. I'm now looking into making bacon and curing meats to up my game. I'm looking forward to learning more and discussing with fellow smoke enthusiasts!

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site happy to have ya join up.

Chris

Lots of knowledge on this site. Use the SEARCH for more info then you will know what to do with or for a quick answer just post it here in the forum. the more info you have in your question the better we can help you!!

Welcome to the Best smoking Forum on the net!!

Have a good time smoking !!!

Welcome from Kansas City! I've only been a part of this forum for about a month but I have already learned so much and have been given so much advice! Lots of good folks to learn from here.

Reactions: JC in GB
Hi everybody my name is BJ Howard and I'm from Michigan. I love to fish Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron from anything to perch to trout and salmon. I have a propane smoker and love smoking meats and sharing my products to friends and family. I'm now looking into making bacon and curing meats to up my game. I'm looking forward to learning more and discussing with fellow smoke enthusiasts!
This is a great forum. Lots of good stuff. Welcome.

Good Evening and Welcome from a nice warm East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky