Hello from Tucson

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tucson smoker

Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Hi everyone....First time smoker who can't get enough of this smoking hobby.
I have a smokey mountain propane smoker, which I bought a couple weeks ago. I've been BBQ'ing for many years, but have limited success using it as a smoker until I bought my smoker. What a difference.

Any help along the way will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the SMF. Tuscon has really grown into a big town, I go through there on my way to Douglas. Feel free to ask questions, folks here are very friendly and like to share good times, smokes, Q, and jokes too!

welcome from another tuckson smoker-off twin peaks here-far northwest-alot of good people and info in here.

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good folks here just waiting to answer your questions. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome! And congrats on your new rig. You'll find that there are many members here who use the GOSM (Great Outdoors Smoky Mtn) and love to share info.

Welcome to SMF. It's a great place to learn the art of smoking food.
biggrin.gif

there is plenty of help here. and i miss arizona weather about now..must be nice down there...welcome aboard

Welcome to SMF! Are there any items in particular you need help with?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky