Hello from the Great State of Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jason-TX

Original poster
Jul 3, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm Jason from Texas and I have just stumbled upon this forum! I have been smoking meet and making sauces for some time, and I often experiment with different flavors. Some work great, and others, well, lets just say I make a note not to use THOSE ingredients again. I am making bacon for my first time, so lets see how that goes! Happy smokin' ya'll

Welcome Jason!! Haha same here as far as some work great others not so much!

Sean

Hey everyone! I'm Jason from Texas and I have just stumbled upon this forum! I have been smoking meet and making sauces for some time, and I often experiment with different flavors. Some work great, and others, well, lets just say I make a note not to use THOSE ingredients again. I am making bacon for my first time, so lets see how that goes! Happy smokin' ya'll
Hello from Missouri.

Welcome Jason, I’m out in West Texas. Everything you need is on this forum imo!

Fred

Welcome aboard from the Great State of OHIO!. You'll have a great time here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky