• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Oklahoma.

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Yellow was our choice and the one I learned on Moline model GB
icon_biggrin.gif

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 25, 2006
We had one or two of those too, can't remember the models though.. and had a couple of Allis C in the mix too.. it was kind of like a used car lot out there. They would come in, get a make over and go back out

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, farmall! I'm enough of a ol' country boy to have spent a couple of summers walking behind one of those contraptions bucking 100 lb. haybales onto a flatbed trailer. Guy I worked for said that 10 acres fields was too small for a hay stacker.
icon_biggrin.gif

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Jan 13, 2007
Hi Farmall from a former Okie. Glad to have ya here. You will learn lots. I used to live in Thomas in Western Ok. and worked the oil and gas fields there. Where are you located? Moved to FL full time about 3 years ago.
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

farmall

Feb 26, 2007
No kidding!!! I was born in Thomas and was raised in Fay. I now live in Weatherford. It's a small world.

lobo

Mar 13, 2007
Welcome Farmall! Lots of good info here and others willing to help you along.

gremlin

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
May 27, 2006
Welcome to the forum and I don't have a clue what your on about but for sure somebody will spill the beans !!........................Hello I need a little help here?

gremlin

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
May 27, 2006
Okay! I don't need a john deer to run over meeee LOL
I kinda figured it had something to do with a farm machine.
Just had to be sure
Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky