• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Ohio

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jgibb

May 11, 2014
I'm new to the forum but not to the website or Facebook page. I have a homemade reverse flow smoker and I mainly use wood to smoke but I start it with charcoal. I have a big smoke coming up so it's time for me to join the forum and read what others have done. Nice to meet all of you!

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Nice to meet you to, welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing pictures and post.

Gary S

jgibb

May 11, 2014
Youngstown, Ohio.  Actually, a small suburb called Liberty Township. Loving this craft and looking forward to perfecting it.Plus, the extra benefit of having my husband brag about the brisket! Now if I can only perfect the ribs. 

metalmonkey

Fire Starter
Mar 17, 2014
Eastern Holmes and NW Tusc counties have been home to me all my life and I love it here feel free to visit again someday!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky