Hello from Northern Nevada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tony m

Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
Carson City, Nevada
Hello all,

I live in Carson City, Nevada ... about 15 - 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe and about 30 minutes from Downtown Reno. Married for 11 years and have 2 daughters and one baby boy. We all love BBQ! Although my wife thinks I'm crazy because I frequently take photos while cooking and post them on another forum I frequent.

I have a large Chamglow (Nexgrill) gas grill, a gas vertical smoker (GOSM), and various charcoal grills. There are times I have 'em all running.

My next project will be insulating the gas smoker because I cook in all weather, I don't care if it's a blizzard outside and I have to shovel the snow off. It's going to get cold in a month or so here in the mountains. (actually have some snow flurries today!
eek.gif
)

This looks like a great forum with great people and look forward to learning (and maybe even helping out a little!)

Thanks for havin' me!

- Tony

WELCOME, glad ya found us. I'm from the south side of Nevada,
Nevada IOWA that is

Welcome tot he SMF, I admire a smoker who tries not to let the weather dictate his hobby.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky