Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by nw florida smoker, Jan 10, 2008.

1. I have been lurking around SMF for a while now and I have to say its now become one of my favorite websites. I have been smoking meats for fun for a few years now but am still learning as I go. Got a new GOSM for Christmas this year and broke it in for New Years!!! Thanks to everyone for all the great reads I find on here!!!! NW Florida checking in!!!!!!!

2. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. Nice to see another Floridian. I am alittle south of you. PSJ is a nice area. Hope you have fun here, lots of good people. [​IMG]

3. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hey, welcome to SMF NW! Always nice to see the lurkers finally take the plunge. Now surrender your life to great meat making like the rest of us LOL

4. Thanks guys, Flash you know me from the Florida Sportsman Forum!!! Port St. Joe Bay is my backyard playground!!!!!!

5. flash

LOL, well I know I am bringing a few members over here. What's you screen name on FS?

6. BayGator, TTF's only friend on the forum lol!!!

7. flash

LOL, poor ol Tree. I think he is at Banned camp again [​IMG]
    He's a good person, just needs to stay off the CFB threads, which is like telling your dog to leave that smoked pork sammie alone you left on the coffee table. [​IMG]

8. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum NW Florida![​IMG]

9. Welcome to SMF NW. You will definitly like it here. alot of good people here that are eager to help. Post some Q-views for us.

10. smokeys my pet

smokeys my pet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to smf ! Glad you stopped lurking and hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

11. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF, be sure and chexkout Jeff's 5day e-course for good reading and review. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as we are a friendly and helpful group.

12. gramason

gramason Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF.

13. bustedluckbarbq

bustedluckbarbq Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF! Lots of friendly folks here....

14. ds7662

ds7662 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF! Glad you decided to join us.

15. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. Glad your here.

Kookie

16. jdfire40

jdfire40 Fire Starter

Welcome NW Florida Smoker, I'm from the panhandle also. I'm a member on Florida Sportsman also. Although I haven't posted on there lately my sn is Ditchdoctor81. I hang around and post on pensacolafishingforum more than fs now.

17. charles1056

charles1056 Meat Mopper

Welcome to the forum NW Florida. You'll find alot of great ideas and help here.

18. crockadale

crockadale Smoking Fanatic

Welcome NW Florida from SE Florida.

19. white cloud

white cloud Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I was stationed back in the 70's at NAS Whiting Field in Milton FLA. Welcome

20. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. This is THE place to be.