Hello All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rolling842000

Original poster
May 4, 2017
Hello My name is Kevin, I am a US Marine vet living in Arizona. I currently have and use a Bradley Original Smoker. I'm trying to learn more about good recipes for grilling and smoking meat and possibly other ways for cheese.

welcome1.gif
To SMF glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info just for the asking. Take the time to go to Initial Greeting on the Home page it will help you get around this sight also there is a place for you to tell a little something about you and thanks for your service.

HalfSmoke (Warren)

Reactions: rolling842000
Sounds great, also just started getting into smoking and grilling more often. I am going to be smoking another brisket next week, I usually smoke it 1.5 hrs per pound at 225 degrees(7 pounder). Now I am going to smoke a 14 pounder but I am thinking on cutting this in half to reduce smoking time. Need a good Rub any suggestions? Also what do you all think about using beef tallow on beef?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky