Hello All from Rhode Island

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Char-lie

Original poster
Aug 18, 2023
Hi all. I am a new member and am fairly new at smoking food. I found this forum after it popped up repeatedly whenever I was searching for info online. I have a Pit Boss 3 series vertical pellet smoker that is giving me fairly good results but, as many of you may know, it is very much a work in progress. I look forward to listening and learning from the many "veterans" on the forum.

Hi all. I am a new member and am fairly new at smoking food. I found this forum after it popped up repeatedly whenever I was searching for info online. I have a Pit Boss 3 series vertical pellet smoker that is giving me fairly good results but, as many of you may know, it is very much a work in progress. I look forward to listening and learning from the many "veterans" on the forum.
Welcome from S. Florida. You found aa good place!

Welcome from Colorado. Be careful here, before you know it you’ll be buying more smokers…it’s a great group of folks and usually someone here has experience with whatever challenges you are facing.

Welcome from Iowa! Not only the best forum but the best looking and the best enablers too! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky