Hello....Again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

couger78

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Northern California
Greetings, all!

It's been a while since I was a regular contributor to this fine Forum— heck, over three years since my last posting!!(where does TIME go?)—but I joined this fine fellowship way back in 2011, met plenty of great friendly folks; learned a lot, and enjoyed sharing my smoking & sausage-making exploits.

I stepped away from much of the cutting, grinding and stuffing back in 2016 due to inflamed carpal tunnel in my dominant hand. Needless to say, this injury put a real crimp in my sausage-making habit. Within six to eight months of my initial discomfort, I underwent carpal-tunnel surgery. Looooong road back. Its only been within last year or so that I feel I've finally beaten this pesky affliction and am now capable to enjoy the simple pleasures and hobbies I've missed out on (guitar-playing, vintage straight razor restoration, and, of course, sausage-making, meat smoking & charcuterie).

I look forward to reconnecting with some familiar faces here...and meeting some NEW ones!
It's been too long.....
Hope I can remember how to smoke a simple hunk of meat!

Blessings to all,

Kevin
Couger78

Reactions: JC in GB
Great to see ya again Kevin! stop into chat some evening and say hello.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky