• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy Birthday, Gypsyseagod!

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
trailer brakes ??? bloddy 'ell man i had lights & thought i was doin' good.....as far as rum i like my bacardi limon chilled straight & i can't do sweet rums anymore as my wife has a great nose & a good quarter- she kills me like that .....

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
lol p.s. btw bubba called me a hillbilly ... i was born & raised in texas- i'm a hick dagnabbitt.... lmao long winded i am ....

bigarm's smokin

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
I'd like to argue with you, dagnabbit, but I just can't. Gypsy, who, on TV, used to say, "dagnabbit"? I can't remember?
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
I wish I weren't still awake, this broke rib is getting OLD. Terry

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit, or was it Jackie Gleason as Buford T. Justice?

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
no... thats was.. " ya sumbich" .... i think dagnabbit i got offa cartoon somewhere.....or actually nah,, it couldn't be the beverly hillbillies....

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Okay, showing my age on this one again. "Dagnabbit" was the line of Walter Brennan in the TV show "The Real McCoys" (1957-63) as Grandpa Amos McCoy and he always walked with a "hitch in his getalong" (thats a limp fer ya cityfied folks).

Oh yeah, the reason for posting in this thread. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GYPSY!!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
i knew i knew it from sumwhere... and i'm 39 today... wow dutch thats almost a nice a compliment as bubba calling me "the most longwinded hillbilly i know"" .... and to think my 11 yr old loves green acres too ... god i must be getting cornfed & inbred...lmao

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Ain't TVLand great. I'm just hoping that my grandson (11 yr old also)doesn't ask for a pet pig to name Arnold!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky