Half pork back loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job on the pork loin, it looks delicious!!

Totchos!? Never heard of them...but I want them right now. That’s a good breakfast for me!!

Like!
Thank you! Man your right! That would makena good breakfast!

The loin looks mighty good from my screen and those fancy tots will have to make an appearance here soon.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks! Yes definitely give the tots a try!

Phenomenal looking! That loin looks great. and those tots... yes please. Love loaded tots! Great job and congrats on the worthy carousal ride.

Nice looking loin, and love the tater tots also.

A local restaurant does a similar dish and calls them loaded tots...made with chili and cheese on top. Heck you can use them as a base and add anything (thinking leftover pulled pork for instance) to them.

LIKE!

John

Nice looking loin, and love the tater tots also.

A local restaurant does a similar dish and calls them loaded tots...made with chili and cheese on top. Heck you can use them as a base and add anything (thinking leftover pulled pork for instance) to them.

LIKE!

John
Thanks! Yep you can top them however you like ! Ive even done them buffalo chicken ranch style. And really easy to do when you have leftovers around.

Might be Simple, but it Looks Mighty Tasty!!
Nice Job---Had to make Mom Happy!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky