Grilling Rotesserie Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Avoidants

Original poster
Sep 1, 2021
Hey guys,

Im new around here. Least I think I am. I have posted somewhere before, but not sure where that was. Im from Texas so I have been smoking for over 4 years. Still have a lot to learn though. My wife convinced me to get a gas grill. I have that in addition to my Oklahoma Joe Smoker.

I use the gas grill when I want stuff fast. I recently saw Rotisserie kits and decided I wanted to experiment with it. I installed one of my grill and so far, its working well. I attached some pics, I think. My next experiment is to get another Rotisserie kit for the Oklahoma Joe Smoker. I found a nice mod for installing the Rotisserie. It involves drilling holes in the side for the spit.

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 37
Welcome from Nova Scotia, this is a great place to find out what you know and what you will know.

Good looking spit full of meat there . I am sure there will be someone around to help you with your
Rotisserie kit for the Oklahoma Joe Smoker . As I have a different type of smoker

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky