Grilled Pork Chops and Twice Baked Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
I decided to grill some pork chops and we haven't had twice baked potatoes in forever

I used the same seasoning that I use on steaks for the pork chops
After baking the potatoes, cutting them in half, letting them cool a bit I scooped out the insides and mixed with crumbled bacon, chopped onion and chives (Out of my garden) a little butter and sour cream and topped with a little grated cheese, then back in the oven for a while.

Here are a few pics

IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg

My Plate
IMG_0502.jpg

Thanks for stopping by

Gary

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 6
OMG !!
You and Al are killing me with the Pork Chops!!:)
Now I'm Jonesing for some Pork Chops!!
I just had some Twice Baked Taters last week, but yours look Great Too!!
Nice Job & My kinda Plate---Meat & Taters!!

Bear

Looks great Gary!
I can't believe we both made the same thing at the same time!
Although I didn't do the twice baked potato's.
Your meal looks delicious!
Al

Nice job on the chops and potato's Gary. They look great. Come to think of it we haven't had 2x baked in a long time.

Point for sure.

Chris

Hey, Thanks a lot Guys I appreciate all the nice comments

Gary

Yummy for sure. I never made twice baked taters too.

Must be the sales on pork chops right I too have done them 2 times in the past week. Haven't done twice baked taters in a while going have to do that again now soon real tasty and real easy to make.

Great looking meal Gary. Good thing you aren't to close to that Bear he just might help himself.

Warren

Yep, Long enough to get them hot and melt the cheese

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky