Greetings To All Of You From The Philippines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mavadakin

StickBurners
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
..Yes smoking meats is now in the Philippines.. I am here at a internet cafe.. I have to write to our forum to tell you all about this country.. Trust me the smells in this country on the evenings makes my mouth water .. Every corner has a bbq or a smoker going.. Just walking down the street is like a smokers heaven....ribs steak sausage chicken.. you name it .. im going to run now.. i can smell it now and im hungry.... MABUHAY MIKE

Well Mike, I wondered where you were!! Sounds like you are having a great time.
biggrin.gif

I'm still using your fried chicken finger recipe...it's one of my favorites.
Good to hear from ya!

WOW look at you all bleeding purple.
You EVER get to a Vikings Game ....
WE BE TAILGATING !

Welcome.
This is REALLY gonna be a fun year for the Blessed Purple! :)

another minnesota smoker welcoming you to smf, your intro sounded really interesting, like maybe you can pass on some fresh ideas/recipies to us from the pines. another member and i were talking in chat last night about how we like to keep doing something new. i am waiting to see some of your smokes with anticipation!!!!!!

I have been over there 3 times and what I thought was interesting and also helped to impart a nice flavor to whatever was being cooked was all of the stands , restaurants I saw were using coconut shells for the fire , as opposed to some kind of charcoal . They had pork satay I think it was , little pieces of pork on a skewer and then grilled over the shells . One night we bought a mess of those . Chicken also really was good that way . I wish I could get shells somewhere around here . I wouldn't want to have to pay the shipping on them because I don't want them that bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky