Greetings from Louisiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brett Juneau

Original poster
Jan 17, 2018
Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum and felt it would be proper to introduce myself. There's a lot that I don't know about smoking so I felt it would be a good idea to join to learn, with the hopes of contributing to others eventually. I have tried a few small smokes on a weber kettle and decided to get a real smoker. After looking at all the options out there, I decided I would attempt to build my own. I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge here, and can't wait to share photos of my own cooks.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-17_17-25-24.png
    upload_2018-1-17_17-25-24.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Ray. As soon as I figure out how to post photos I will start a thread with my build. I am interested to see feedback.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a chilly, cloudy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

I'm in Gonzales, just south of Baton Rouge. I thought I had the pictures figured out, I was able to post a link to flickr but now its gone as if someone deleted it. I will try again.
sdBBC0

I was able to get pictures uploaded and attached a link in a build thread. It’s located in the reverse flow area, check it out please, I’m anxious for some feedback:)

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the smoking. Let us know if you have any good gumbo or etoufee recipes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky