Greetings from Kansas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Daebado

Original poster
Nov 26, 2018
Just replaced my old vertical charcoal smoker with a Smoke Hollow 38202G upright 2-door propane cabinet smoker. Added a couple of Weber temp probe grommets to it, replaced the door temp guage and sealed the doors and really like this thing! Smoked my first turkey last week and it held temp throughout the entire smoke. Turkey turned out awesome (spatchcocked it)!
Already got a lot of ideas just from lurking here but thought it was time to step up and join.

Thanks for the help you didn't know you gave and for all the future help!

Mark

Just replaced my old vertical charcoal smoker with a Smoke Hollow 38202G upright 2-door propane cabinet smoker. Added a couple of Weber temp probe grommets to it, replaced the door temp guage and sealed the doors and really like this thing! Smoked my first turkey last week and it held temp throughout the entire smoke. Turkey turned out awesome (spatchcocked it)!
Already got a lot of ideas just from lurking here but thought it was time to step up and join.

Thanks for the help you didn't know you gave and for all the future help!

Mark
Hello, from Kansas also. Southwest. If you haven’t tried Jeff’s bbq rubs and sauce you’ve got to! I finally bought the recipes( 30% off right now making it $13.27). Mixed up Jeff’s original rub today and it is very good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky