• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from Chattanooga !

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Triple Crown

Nov 22, 2017
IMG_4143.JPG
Hello....

Been lurking and learning for a few months and wanted to join this fine group of folks from whom I've managed to extract much knowledge! I just finished building a really cool little cold smoker box with a mailbox attachment and already made some lox and currently have some blocks of assorted cheese that I've cold smoked and vacuum sealed, in the fridge awaiting first taste in about another week. I've got a 30" MES coming soon, it's currently being held hostage by the wife until Christmas morning...lol.

I've been smoking trout and salmon for many years on a little charcoal smoker and wanted to branch out and explore other smoking options, luckily I found this awesome forum!

Looking forward to participating with this fine group !

vol47

Nov 25, 2015
View attachment 345074 Hello....

Been lurking and learning for a few months and wanted to join this fine group of folks from whom I've managed to extract much knowledge! I just finished building a really cool little cold smoker box with a mailbox attachment and already made some lox and currently have some blocks of assorted cheese that I've cold smoked and vacuum sealed, in the fridge awaiting first taste in about another week. I've got a 30" MES coming soon, it's currently being held hostage by the wife until Christmas morning...lol.

I've been smoking trout and salmon for many years on a little charcoal smoker and wanted to branch out and explore other smoking options, luckily I found this awesome forum!

Looking forward to participating with this fine group !

Good morning from Apison!

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cool, foggy and damp day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Pretty neat setup

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky