Green oak Gona be ready in 2 months

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The helper dogs look like Ausies. Best (smartest) dogs ever.

27FAB9A1-AF0E-45FE-8C7E-0601B9015384.jpeg
She’s very loyal.cattle dog!i gave her so much attention she became kinda a jealous dog, sometimes will bully my other dogs if they try and come up to me while she is laying next to me. One time few years back Bailey came running in the room all excited but not to fast or wild and Hannah got up right away and put her whole mouth over balieys closed mouth, he was like oh shit and they paused there for about 2 seconds. Got two other assuie shepherds. Had a really big assuie Shepherd that weight about 80 pounds but passed away at about 6-7 years old couple years back. I think he got poisoned because he was buff and really healthy. Took 3 days then he walked off and did his own thing. His name was Bailey but Hannah could kick his butt easy lol

F3DBC99A-FD67-4F19-A17C-EA82A21A2E22.jpeg
59B943C7-5DB3-4568-8698-57101ADC0A82.jpeg
The piece in the middle has no glue on it. And shows no end checking.keeped it in my garage for about 2 months and it looked perfect I left it outside one or 2 days and it started showing about 50 checks in the sides and I think ends too, put it back inside. That was about 4 months ago and the checks have all sealed themselfs back up, same wood above cut split at same time

2390BEEE-A2A7-4D4B-A61E-9E6BA5C55A8E.jpeg
2E37EA31-CBAE-4FA7-A261-98EF33194621.jpeg
Here’s how I seasoned the cookies to fast took them out of the wood shed and stacked them. I’ve used about half them. I cut the cookie drying above with the walnut at the same time as these but got it in the house right away, every cookie has a big split except the bottom one, I think even it has a small one tho

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky